| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Llano, Tx in September is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry. Just 75.9mm (3in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Llano, Tx September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Llano, Tx, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Llano, Tx:
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 226.2 kms (140.6 miles) NNE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NE
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 250.8 kms (155.8 miles) ENE
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) ENE
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 78.3 kms (48.7 miles) E
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 146.7 kms (91.2 miles) ESE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 136.5 kms (84.8 miles) S
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 195.9 kms (121.7 miles) SE
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) SSE