| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Llano, Tx in August is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.6 °C (96.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 60.2mm (2.4in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Llano, Tx August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Llano, Tx, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Llano, Tx:
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 226.2 kms (140.6 miles) NNE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NE
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 250.8 kms (155.8 miles) ENE
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) ENE
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 78.3 kms (48.7 miles) E
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 146.7 kms (91.2 miles) ESE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 136.5 kms (84.8 miles) S
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 195.9 kms (121.7 miles) SE
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) SSE